Kate, another update? But you just updated about 2 weeks ago? Don’t you only update like once a month?
Yes, yes that is correct, folks, but we’re having some system issues this morning and, thus, I am bored. I was actually thinking about doing some sort of Happy New Year type post anyhow, so I guess this is just getting it out of the way…
So I guess, in typical Happy New Year post fashion, I should post some resolutions:
1. As always, I resolve to drink more in 2007. Yes, you heard me. I resolve to drink more. I resolve to do so every year. This year I think I actually accomplished this. ::Patting myself on back::
2. Run. Run farther, Run faster.
3. Lose 25 lbs by Sept 2007. I’ve lost about 10 since this September. I can totally do another 25.
4. Figure out what the hell I want to do with my life… or at least have a better idea.
5. See more of my friends… this includes my girlfriends and getting down to Philly to visit with college people.
6. Read more. 2006 was not a good year for reading. I started a lot of books. I think I may have finished 2 or 3.
7. Move out of my parents house. We’re getting closer on this one.
Now, a look back at 2006:
2. Stick to a gym schedule.
3. Spend more time with my girls (no, not my breasts you pervs… my friends).
4. Get back down to Philly at some point (haven’t seen college friends in far too long).